PAULA RYAN ESSENTIALS Legging - Merino
When styled the right way, this super comfortable alternative to pants can make for the perfect casual weekend outfit or even a night out and daytime look when worn the right way. Simply wear with a loose fitting long top or tunic and add a belt to cinch the waist if desired. In the depths of winter, merino leggings worn with long boots make for a great choice.
- Knitted in New Zealand Paula Ryan fabric is dual- spun Merino/ Lycra yarn one of the highest qualities available worldwide.
- Dual Spun with 5% Lycra for additional stretch, stability and full memory retention.
- Soft and never scratchy.
- Unique ability to breath.
- Pill free, colourfast, anti-static qualities.
- Longevity - these garments will last up to 10 years if you care instructions are followed.
Sizing Notes: This style runs true to size: S=10, M=12, L=14, XL=16. 2X=18.
- Full Length: XS=95.5 S=95.9 M=96.7 L=97.5 XL=98.3 2X=99.1
- Waist Circumference: XS=59.4 S=62.4 M=68.4 L=74.4 XL=80.4 2X=86.4
- Hip (20 cm below waist):XS=71 S=74 M=80 L=86 XL=92 2X=98
Fabric: 95% Merino 5% Lycra
Style no. 3000R