PAULA RYAN ESSENTIALS Legging - Merino
When styled the right way, this super comfortable alternative to pants can make for the perfect casual weekend outfit or even a night out and daytime look when worn the right way. Simply wear with a loose fitting long top or tunic and add a belt to cinch the waist if desired. In the depths of winter, merino leggings worn with long boots make for a great choice.
- Knitted in New Zealand Paula Ryan fabric is dual- spun Merino/ Lycra yarn one of the highest qualities available worldwide.
- Dual Spun with 5% Lycra for additional stretch, stability and full memory retention.
- Soft and never scratchy.
- Unique ability to breath.
- Pill free, colourfast, anti-static qualities.
- Longevity - these garments will last up to 10 years if you care instructions are followed.
Sizing Notes: This style runs true to size: XS=8, S=10, M=12, L=14, XL=16, 2XL=18, 3XL.
- Full Length: XS=95.5, S=95.9, M=96.7, L=97.5, XL=98.3, 2XL=99.1 3XL=99.9
- Waist Circumference: XS=59.4, S=62.4, M=68.4, L=74.4, XL=80.4, 2XL=86.4 3XL=92.4
- Hip (20 cm below waist): XS=71, S=74, M=80, L=86, XL=92, 2XL=98, 3XL=104
Fabric: 95% Merino 5% Lycra
Style No. 3000R